Thursday, February 12, 2009

the killers - spaceman

at times i wish this space was more public. then again on second thoughts maybe not.

ill probably be extremely critical and mindful of what i include in every entry. i am a dramatic-less person though that may sound surprising. moreover once bitten twice shy huh, i can still remember that very incident that send shockwaves through my body. thankful that it wasnt blown out of proportion and it ended there and then.

theres been some changes to the travel plans and i cant say im bummed or happy about it. japan was probably too expensive to begin with so out with that which leaves my yearly hong kong trip that i swear upon. thing is, not everyone wants to go hong kong which puzzles me, okay so maybe it isnt that exciting but once youre there its a whole new feeling i kid you not.

anyway besides getting down to 'the search for the next hong kong travel partner', the sis and i have decided to make a trip down to bangkok cos im intrigued by both the cheap-ass food and clothes, plus i wont even need so much since its more female-friendly when it comes to shopping.

so that directly affects my saving plans cos ive been forcing and i stress *force* myself to an expenditure of about two hundred a month. yes i am that determined when i want something. which leaves me extra cash and i am extremely tempted to get many things.

first, my cameras spoilt, it cannot even be switched on. how my sis used it bangkok i will have no clue but so help me god if CANON decides to give me trouble by not replacing it, they will get it.

and theres my really 'koyak' laptop that ive been struggling with for three years, yes i think its clock is ticking and im giving serious thought about getting the iMAC desktop. cheap, looks good and i do not wana use windows vista which ive heard crazy things about. okay so thats two gadgets and it doesnt end there. i really think ill be able to jump on board with the idea of getting a nintendo wii if my sister is still up for it. its so addictive and i cannot say no to guitar hero laaaaaa. besides, if i even host any house events, we wont just be staring at each other umhmm-ing, mahjong or poker. the nintendo wii will be my crowd pleaser ho ho ho.

this is the part where the financial advisor should step in and wake me up with a few slaps.

so a little off topic but,
re-enacting santa claus is me goal tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment